Friday, October 26, 2012

Thank you Lord

The past 3 days have been very hard. Very down. 

I have been having these bad thoughts..Depression feels like quick sand where the more you struggle the harder it is to get out.

A desperate soul asked God to just give me something..a sign that everything will turn out fine. That everything will soon be alright. 

And then I got this from my facebook application. I know it is computer-generated. But it hits the spot. 

On this day of your life, Tet, we believe God wants you to know ... that everything will be alright.
It may seem dark at the moment, but don't lose hope. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, keep moving and you'll get there. God won't abandon you; let God be your light. It may take some time, but in the end, everything will be alright.
 
Thank you Lord. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment